WiFi is almost everywhere. With the proliferation of WiFi devices and increased demand for bandwidth and spectrum, along with the fact that WiFi spectrum allocation from the FCC is not changing, the “old way” of wireless design by “throwing an Access Point” at the problem, simply doesn’t work. In fact, it adds to the problem. If you haven’t begun planning for the WiFi (R)evolution to 802.11ac, now is the time.
How we can help:
- Network Switching Infrastructure – Design, Staging, Installation, Integration
- Wireless Network Planning – Assessments, Equipment Evaluation, Strategic Planning, BYOD
- Wireless Network Design – Site Surveys, Channel Planning, Spectrum Sweeps, Security
- Wireless Network Installation – Equipment Configuration, Installation, Testing and Commissioning
- Wireless Network Management – Optimization, Monitoring, Network and BYOD Management, and Training
What Our Clients Say!
“Through the successful deployment of the largest regional wireless based transportation network, I know I can rely on SmartWave to keep it operational”
“SmartWave’s wireless and video expertise, along with their methodical approach, proved successful in repairing a highly complex wireless video network failed by various contractors. Their efforts lead to a functioning and reliable network that is making a difference in enhancing safety in the city.”
“SmartWave is a technology partner you can trust. I’ve enjoyed working with them for our VoIP and WiFi Projects”
“In planning for a wireless network covering 144 square miles, SmartWave’s consultative approach was on target”
“The smartest thing I did was contracting SmartWave for my Smart City initiatives”