When patient care is the goal, reliability is key. So how do we insure that Patient Care is not “at risk” when using unlicensed spectrum, such as WiFi? How do we design and deploy a network to meet the needs of my clinical staff and meet the HIPAA and other requirements to protect my patients? The evolution of WiFi devices in Healthcare answers those questions by increasing Doctor efficiency, helping hospitals turn beds, and improving the patient experience.
Contact us to Assess your current wireless or network infrastructure or plan for your new network.
Wireless Applications in Healthcare:
- BCMA, carts
- Guest access
- nfusion pumps
- VoIP (nurse call, nursing orders)
- Video, patient surveillance
- Telemetry and bedside monitoring
- Location tracking services
- Positive patient ID
- Medication administration
How we can help:
- WiFi and Network Infrastructure Assessments and Strategic Planning
- WiFi and Network Infrastructure Survey, Design, Installation and Management
- Wireless WAN Solutions for Primary and Redundant Facility Connectivity
What Our Clients Say!
“Through the successful deployment of the largest regional wireless based transportation network, I know I can rely on SmartWave to keep it operational”
“SmartWave’s wireless and video expertise, along with their methodical approach, proved successful in repairing a highly complex wireless video network failed by various contractors. Their efforts lead to a functioning and reliable network that is making a difference in enhancing safety in the city.”
“SmartWave is a technology partner you can trust. I’ve enjoyed working with them for our VoIP and WiFi Projects”
“In planning for a wireless network covering 144 square miles, SmartWave’s consultative approach was on target”
“The smartest thing I did was contracting SmartWave for my Smart City initiatives”