WiFi is almost everywhere. With the proliferation of WiFi devices and increased demand for bandwidth and spectrum, along with the fact that WiFi spectrum allocation from the FCC is not changing, the “old way” of wireless design by “throwing an Access Point” at the problem, simply doesn’t work. In fact, it adds to the problem. If you haven’t begun planning for the WiFi (R)evolution to 802.11ac, now is the time.
How we can help:
- Network Switching Infrastructure – Design, Staging, Installation, Integration
- Wireless Network Planning – Assessments, Equipment Evaluation, Strategic Planning, BYOD
- Wireless Network Design – Site Surveys, Channel Planning, Spectrum Sweeps, Security
- Wireless Network Installation – Equipment Configuration, Installation, Testing and Commissioning
- Wireless Network Management – Optimization, Monitoring, Network and BYOD Management, and Training